- I’m on CPAP, why do I need a PAPillow?
- Does the PAPillow really work like you say?
- What is the size of the Double Edge PAPillow?
- What is the size of the Mini Edge PAPillow?
- How much does a PAPillow weigh?
- How can the PAPillow help me?
- Will the PAPillow work with masks that cover the nose as well as those that cover the nose and mouth?
- How about nasal pillows masks, will it work with them?
- What is the PAPillow made of?
- What is synthetic down?
- What are the PAPillow cases made of?
- I heard that PAPillows can be washed in the washing machine, is this true?
- Is the PAPillow hypoallergenic?
- I just got my PAPillow, why does my case look too big for the pillow?
- Do PAPillows come in different levels of firmness?
- Can I buy a PAPillow at my local department store?
- Which PAPillow is best for me, the Double or Mini?
- Do men or women prefer one PAPillow to the other?
- Do I need a prescription to buy a PAPillow?
- Is the PAPillow covered by insurance or Medicare?
- Can I take my PAPillow on an airplane?
- In what countries are PAPillows available?
- Where are PAPillows made?
- How does the 30 day PAPillow warranty work?
- What if I have a question that’s not covered here?
- Do PAPillows really cause jealousy between bed partners?
The PAPillow was designed to eliminate mask leak and pressure point soreness from a sleeper’s face by creating a void area where the sleeper’s CPAP mask would contact a standard bed pillow.
In short, yes! Don’t take our word for it. Google “PAPillow” and read all the satisfied customer’s comments, they speak for themselves.
The Double Edge PAPillow is about the size and thickness of a standard bed pillow. Approximately 22.5”x15”x 4.5” The Double Edge is most commonly used by itself, as a single pillow but can be combined with a standard bed pillow for increased elevation.
The Mini Edge PAPillow is about half the size of the Double Edge PAPillow approximately 14”x10”x 3.5” and is perfect for those who prefer less elevation or like to stack their pillows. The Mini can be used alone or combined with your current bed pillows for greater elevation and support to your liking.
The Double Edge PAPillow weighs approximately 1.5 lbs and The Mini Edge weighs approximately .77 lbs.
If you have mask leak and pressure point soreness from your CPAP mask then the PAPillow is for you. On top of just being plain comfortable, the PAPillow’s unique patented curves are designed to create a void space for your mask to rest comfortably in when your head is positioned on the pillow. With nothing to interfere with your CPAP mask, you are free to experience a great night’s sleep.
All PAPillows are filled with the highest quality synthetic down. The shell of the PAPillow is made from 100% cotton.
It is a natural synthetic fiber that is extremely resilient and easy to maintain. It has the same feel as natural down feathers and is guaranteed for life!
The cases are made from 100% cotton interlock knit. They are intentionally sewn larger than the pillow to accommodate for shrinkage from washing. Your case will fit snugly after you wash it for the first time.
It sure is. Your PAPillow can be washed up to 40 times in any standard home washing machine. Follow the manufacturer’s instruction for washing and drying.
Yes. The PAPillow should not cause any allergic reactions.
PAPillow cases are 100% cotton and will shrink to fit your pillow the first time you wash it.
At this time PAPillows are offered in a medium fill only.
Not at this time. If you want your local department store to carry the PAPillow, ask them to give us a call.
We have found that those who prefer normal to higher elevation usually prefer the Double Edge PAPillow. Those who prefer a thinner pillow and/or less elevation usually choose the Mini Edge. The Mini Edge is also great for travel, as it stows easily.
In our experience, there seems to be no difference in preference between men and women.
No. Neither of the PAPillows are covered under insurance or Medicare at this time. A good night’s sleep is priceless and the PAPillow is worth every penny.
Of course you can. Other passengers will most likely be interested and ask you about it so be prepared.
At this time PAPillows retailers are located in the US and Canada . We are constantly adding retailers, so check back often. PAPillows can, however, be shipped anywhere.
PAPillows are proudly made in the USA.
PAPillows carry a 30 day manufacturer’s warranty on the case and shell, against defects in materials and workmanship. If you notice a problem with your PAPillow please contact the store at which you purchased your pillow as soon as possible and it will be taken care of promptly. See the PAPillow warranty insert for more details.
Give us a call at (405) 247-7377 and we will be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Yes. We get calls all the time from people whose spouses have appropriated their PAPillow and want another one. We understand. It is a darn comfortable pillow and you both should have one.