PAPillow™ – Sleep on the Edge!
CPAP user with a standard bed pillow
Mask issues are one reason why so many patients fail on CPAP therapy. As the head sinks down in to a standard bed pillow, it can push the mask off center and cause leak.
Pressure point soreness often occurs when the mask frame or headgear are uncomfortably forced into the side of the face. Blocked mask exhalation ports can cause dangerous carbon dioxide levels within the mask.
The end result is another night of poor sleep and unsuccessful CPAP therapy.
The PAPillow™ Difference
Designed by CPAP users, for CPAP users, this unique and patented pillow features a quilted side panel that creates a distinct edge allowing the mask to extend beyond.
“Sleep on the edge” to reduce or eliminate the common compliance problem of mask leak and pressure point soreness. For side or stomach sleepers.
- Sturdy construction in all pillow components
- High quality interlock-knit fitted pillow case included
- Comfortable, hypoallergenic synthetic down fill
- Quilted side panel prevents edge collapse
- Recessed side curve to allow free movement of CPAP hose
- Proper support for neck and head
- Accommodates both left or right side sleeping
- Machine washable, cool dryer safe
Double Edge PAPillow
| || |
Mini Edge PAPillow™
The Mini Edge PAPillow™ benefits adults or children who use CPAP, prefer a smaller pillow, wear braces or night time dental appliances.The Mini Edge, like the Double Edge size, can be placed on top of a regular bed pillow if additional elevation is needed.
The Mini Edge is also a great size for travel.
| || |
EasyCare™ Double Edge PAPillow
The same great pillow shape and size, but features an easy care, medical grade, fluid proof shell for use in:
Home * Hospital * Nursing Home * Sleep Lab
- When disinfection is necessary between patient use
- To assist with valid CPAP titration in the hospital sleep lab setting
- Home use for patients who experience drooling or wish to disinfect shell without machine washing
- For easy cleaning and disinfection when used in lap for baby support while breast or bottle feeding
- Super Soft Derma-Plus Fluid Proof Shell
- Medical grade, hospital approved
- Bacteria, Fungus and Stain Resistant
- Easy to disinfect after infectious illness
- High quality interlock-knit fitted case included